Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

OK, I see. Seems like I need to make these dialogs scrollable...

My 2013 S4 mini has 540x960 and is the lowest resolution I can test on. My last update added a line for the trajectory, so the buttons are now gone

Your phone has a resolution of 480x852 which is extremely low. Recent phones have more like 20x the resolution.

Hello

Today I tested Copilot app for the first time.

It worked great !

I safety teach my son flying Tello. He enjoyed a lot. Father and son joined by a thread ;)

View attachment 4588

This was our setup: Left phone is master (me), running TelloFPV. Master controls Tello using touchscreen.
Right side phone is student (my son), running Copilot app. Student drives tello using a physical controller attached master phone through OTG cable.

View attachment 4589

Great work, @volate!lo !

Raul.
(y)
Thats exactly how it was meant to be used (well, except that my original plans included a BT controller, but sadly most phones have bad interference using BT controllers). So now you need a long cable

Reactions: xcrost
OK, I see. Seems like I need to make these dialogs scrollable...

My 2013 S4 mini has 540x960 and is the lowest resolution I can test on. My last update added a line for the trajectory, so the buttons are now gone

Your phone has a resolution of 480x852 which is extremely low. Recent phones have more like 20x the resolution.
Sorry to complicate things for you, if you could make it scrollable that would be great.
In the meantime is there a way I can downgrade the app to before you added the trajectory line, which version of the app would it be.

Hi again,

I have an Oculus Go and I was wondering if there is a way to sideload the tellofpv app that I have already purchased.

@volate!lo any comments on this one?

Sorry to complicate things for you, if you could make it scrollable that would be great.
In the meantime is there a way I can downgrade the app to before you added the trajectory line, which version of the app would it be.
There is no way to downgrade apps in Google play so for the time being there is no solution.

Hi again,

I have an Oculus Go and I was wondering if there is a way to sideload the tellofpv app that I have already purchased.

@volate!lo any comments on this one?
Sideloading is not supported on any device. TelloFpv requires play store licensing or it won't work.

flight log

Hello Tello friends, hello Volate!lo,

is it possible to share flight logs without vGPS module?

best regards

Hi Volate!lo,

that would be a feature that I would really like.

Thanks for TelloFPV, I like this app (y)

Looks like you had a good time, and the video looks great!
Have you tried to set a fixed EV to reduce the flickering? I think this is Tello's camera doing its automagic EV thing

Hi Volate!lo and fellow Tello pilots! I have a suggestion for the TelloFPV app. I am colorblind and sometimes i am struggling to quickly see the home icon as well as POI flag floating on the screen. Can you maybe look into it to add an option to change the color of these floating icons on the screen?

Cheers!

Hi Volate!lo and fellow Tello pilots! I have a suggestion for the TelloFPV app. I am colorblind and sometimes i am struggling to quickly see the home icon as well as POI flag floating on the screen. Can you maybe look into it to add an option to change the color of these floating icons on the screen?

Cheers!
There is currently an option to change to color green/orange under: Main settings>Misc. Hopefully this helps.;)

Reactions: raulvolador
Hi, is it possible to copy fight log from my old phone becouse i have new one?

Great idea !

I support Kuczas's FlightLog import/export request

It's a great way for not loosing our valuable flight data when upgrading phone or uninstalling TelloFPV app.

What is your opinion, @volate!lo ?

Raul.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flydrone
Hi there,

both color selection and flight log export / import represent quite some effort.
Sadly it would have been easy to do the color selection initially, but I took a shortcut very early in the process and now its tons of effort to correct this :cry:
Export / Import has been on the list for a while. I will see what I can do

V

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv