Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New awesome tello app available on google play for android "TelloFPV" !!!

TelloPilot2019

Reaction score
This is a fantastic app guys !!!

You got to check it out...It makes it feels like a whole brand new drone :)

RETURN TO HOME REALLY WORKS (y)

Here is the link to google play. (Paid or demo version available)

Developer has a thread in "tello development" and is very active on there, but i also just wanted to help get the word out, It really is fantastic.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volatello.tellofpv&hl=en

volate!lo

Reaction score
This is a fantastic app guys !!!

You got to check it out...It makes it feels like a whole brand new drone :)

RETURN TO HOME REALLY WORKS (y)

Here is the link to google play. (Paid or demo version available)

Developer has a thread in "tello development" and is very active on there, but i also just wanted to help get the word out, It really is fantastic.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volatello.tellofpv&hl=en
Before spending your money on the full version please check compatibility with your setup first using the demo version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volatello.tellofpv.demo

If this works for you, the full version will work, too.

Last edited:

TelloPilot2019

Reaction score
Before spending your money on the full version please check compatibility with your setup first using the demo version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volatello.tellofpv.demo

If this works for you, the full version will work, too.
And this is one of the main reasons why this app is going to have 1,000+ downloads on google play in 2019.

Not only is the app fantastic, But That ^ (up there) is the awesome developer that wants to make 100% sure that you are completely happy BEFORE you spend a dime :) Need i say more???? Wonderful person :)

volate!lo = One of a kind :)

Reactions: xcrost

Clinton1

Reaction score
Thanks for this. I downloaded the demo app, works on my S8+, but cant control it with my Gamesir T1s. I have been using the T1s since i got the Tello in February with stock app and Atellopilot.

TelloPilot2019

Reaction score
Got it working with controller, awesome app :)
Glad you got it working :)
I only have the S5 so i was maybe thinking that there might be something different you had to do to get it to go.
Now that you got it going, It is a awesome app, right? I like it a lot.

Reactions: Clinton1

volate!lo

Reaction score
I understand there will not be an iOS version.
People keep asking for it, but honestly I don't know anything about IOS other than its a completely different dev environment.

So my advice, as given a few times already, is to get a cheap used phone on ebay as a dedicated controller. Samsung S4 with broken SIM card slot is good enough, S5 would be nicer for the upcoming VR mode.
Just take care the screen is in good condition and that you get a model for which you can easily get a new custom ROM like LineageOS.

volate!lo

Reaction score
And this is one of the main reasons why this app is going to have 1,000+ downloads on google play in 2019.

Not only is the app fantastic, But That ^ (up there) is the awesome developer that wants to make 100% sure that you are completely happy BEFORE you spend a dime :) Need i say more???? Wonderful person :)

volate!lo = One of a kind :)
You are completely wrong: I am just trying to persuade you into the world of TelloFpv. Once addicted I will try to extort all the money you have. This will be followed by some sort of world domination, I need to watch a few old 007 movies for inspiration whats next.

TelloPilot2019

Reaction score
You are completely wrong: I am just trying to persuade you into the world of TelloFpv. Once addicted I will try to extort all the money you have. This will be followed by some sort of world domination, I need to watch a few old 007 movies for inspiration whats next.
ROFLMAO !!!!s-l300.jpgthebestandworstmoviesharks2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GabrielK and xcrost

Dan Kameka

Reaction score
Hello guys. I got the Tello and it works great with the stock app and found the Tellofpv app on this forum. I am using a Samsung S8 plus. I have 2 extra batteries and charger, ordered a Gamesir T1D controller, Xiaomi range extender and a case for all.
Tried the demo and it worked great so I bought the full version yesterday.
When I take pictures or video it takes about 2 seconds and then says " saving to storage/emulator/0/DCIM/tellofpvphotos/Date&timeJPG .
I don't see any pictures in my album on the phone until after I restart the phone?
I love the app with all of the extra flying features and the stock app only saves to PNG that I have to convert to JPG.
Any thoughts on the picture delay?
Thanks, Dan

Omarpaba

Reaction score
amazing app, provide all the functions with my xiamomi 2 and my generic controller, all perfect

volate!lo

Reaction score
Hello guys. I got the Tello and it works great with the stock app and found the Tellofpv app on this forum. I am using a Samsung S8 plus. I have 2 extra batteries and charger, ordered a Gamesir T1D controller, Xiaomi range extender and a case for all.
When I take pictures or video it takes about 2 seconds and then says " saving to storage/emulator/0/DCIM/tellofpvphotos/Date&timeJPG .
I don't see any pictures in my album on the phone until after I restart the phone?
I love the app with all of the extra flying features and the stock app only saves to PNG that I have to convert to JPG.
Thanks, Dan
That appears to be a bug - I guess I have to tell the media scanner to scan the image again. Somehow I never checked with the gallery app but used a file explorer every time.
I will look into this, should be fixed in the next bugfix release in a couple of days.

volate!lo

Reaction score
Thanks, Dan
OK, fixed it. Will be in the next release

Reactions: nahuel

volate!lo

Reaction score
If you are using the Beta test version available on this forum: This will not receive updates and will stop working in a couple of days.

You can get the full version on Google play. This version will automatically receive updates & bugfixes.

Dan Kameka

Reaction score
If you are using the Beta test version available on this forum: This will not receive updates and will stop working in a couple of days.

You can get the full version on Google play. This version will automatically receive updates & bugfixes.
Okay, great! I am on the full version. Thanks.

Reactions: BYORK

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Menezare