Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New awesome tello app available on google play for android "TelloFPV" !!!

TelloRanger

Reaction score
Hi, I just wonder if we should be cautious about updating Tello firmware when new release is out. I raise this as a concern because we Tellofvp pilots wouldn't know if there's compatibility issue.

Reactions: Sweaty Palms

volate!lo

Reaction score
I can't guarantee future compatibility. Ryze could shut the door for 3rd party apps in a heartbeat. But: If they did this they'd face nasty situations where your Tello does no longer fly with your brother's phone. I doubt they want to hear all the customer complaints so I doubt they will do this.

Personally I keep one of my Tellos updated to the latest firmware, but the others stay as they are. I'd update them if I notice some improvement (which I haven't so far). Don't fix what isn't broken!

roytala

Reaction score
Thanks for this. I downloaded the demo app, works on my S8+, but cant control it with my Gamesir T1s. I have been using the T1s since i got the Tello in February with stock app and Atellopilot.
It says use GameSir T1d or Parrot Flypad which is the ones that work with ios. I have a Steelseries nimbus that I use on my iPhone, but I haven’t tried it yet if it works on my Android.

cloudy

Reaction score
Hello - Anyone tried this TelloFPV app with the Tello Iron Man Edition?

volate!lo

Reaction score
I have not done this personally but I have ssen someone on youtube try it and it worked just like a standard Tello

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifaizaiman