Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New pilot. Testing in snow with crash

Tone

Reaction score
Hello to you,
New femaile pilot from Norway here :) Should only have a cameradrone for instagram @2nes.eye, but, its not that easy. Only using the phone. Have to dive deeper in to this drone thing :) Glad I didnt buy an expensive drone first. The size of Tello is really perfect. Except for the wifi lag on video I also need better picture and more colors on video. Its so dark even if I use higer shutter. And I really miss a bird eye. The film is from one of my first flights some days ago (in Valdres, Norway) with a lot of snow. Did not have screenrec on so its reconstruct with pen on screen :) PS Tello is feeling fine after the crash.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
(y)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
(y)
Thx. Tried to post the video but it had the wrong extension? What does thst mean? Its not that long.

Thx but that is no option when I try to attach files. Only 4 options. 1.My file, 2.My file nr 2 and 3.take pic and 4. take video. The extension is to long it say, but video is not long I think 0,29 sec, 17 mp in mp4. I have samsung note 8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv