Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Tello pilot from Hawaii

WolfSpring

Reaction score
Hello all. Just picked up my Tello today and started playing with it, the only reason I got it is that I own a DJI phantom 2 and Mavic Mini and live on a military base and can't fly due to stay at home orders right now. Can' fly the mini due to geo location restriction and the phantom is too big for indoor use so I wanted to something indoors that was good enough to not bump into everything, love this little guy already. Camera isn't great, but good enough for some practicing shots. I ordered a Gamesir T1S, T1d is sold out everywhere but China, or won't ship to Hawaii so I found the T1S does well enough so it'll be here Wed, but for now I'll use what I got. I'm using an old HTC One M8 phone just for the storage of videos and it works great, it's dedicated for the tello only.

About me - 43 years old in Hawaii, lived all over, UT, NC, GA, CO, Kuwait and all over for visits to other states and countries, family guy with 3 kids that love doing outdoors adventures. Been flying since before 2014, I had a Parrot AR 2.0 as my first drone, upgraded to a DJI Phantom 2 with a GoPor Hero 3 and now a 4 on it and loved it, but it was so bulky. Got the Mavic Mini just before all this Corona stuff and now can't get out to fly it. I do mostly video stuff while we are snorkeling, paddle boarding and hiking so the mini is perfect, but as I said can't really fly it. I'm already on Phantom and Mini Pilots forums and didn't know there was a TelloPilots, found it while searching for the Gamestir controller info, glad there's a forum here and I look forward to learning and sharing if I can.

We have 15 forums, you can see them at the bottom of the page. Your one stop for almost all Drones.
Welcome to this forum. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv