Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Newbie from Indiana here

CEssex1983

Reaction score
Hello! I’m fairly new to the world of flying. I say fairly new because a had a really hard to use and crappy SYMA that I bought a couple of years ago. It turned me off on this as a hobby.

I recently wanted to dip my feet back in...without spending a bunch of money (yet) so I bought the Ryze Tello. I really enjoy it so far!!

About me, I live in Indiana. I’m married with a three-year-old son.

I work as a digital news producer for a CBS affiliate. I have professional shooting and editing experience, editing Emmy award winning compilation videos. I’ve also won several Associated Press awards as well!

I say that because I hope to have fun shooting videos with my new drone, and editing some fun stuff!!

I also created a website where I write over dramatic news stories about my toddler...you know...how a regular news station might over hype a school board meeting...I do that with my toddler’s pre-bed time temper tantrum.

Nice to meet everyone! I can’t wait to become part of the community!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Hello! I’m fairly new to the world of flying. I say fairly new because a had a really hard to use and crappy SYMA that I bought a couple of years ago. It turned me off on this as a hobby.

I recently wanted to dip my feet back in...without spending a bunch of money (yet) so I bought the Ryze Tello. I really enjoy it so far!!

About me, I live in Indiana. I’m married with a three-year-old son.

I work as a digital news producer for a CBS affiliate. I have professional shooting and editing experience, editing Emmy award winning compilation videos. I’ve also won several Associated Press awards as well!

I say that because I hope to have fun shooting videos with my new drone, and editing some fun stuff!!

I also created a website where I write over dramatic news stories about my toddler...you know...how a regular news station might over hype a school board meeting...I do that with my toddler’s pre-bed time temper tantrum.

Nice to meet everyone! I can’t wait to become part of the community!
Greetings Hoosier! I’m from NWI—Hammond. I hope the Tello doesn’t disappoint you—there are more sophisticated drones for videography but perhaps with your background and experience you can make some magical videos. Post some when you’re ready!

Greetings Hoosier! I’m from NWI—Hammond. I hope the Tello doesn’t disappoint you—there are more sophisticated drones for videography but perhaps with your background and experience you can make some magical videos. Post some when you’re ready!
I will! I’m mostly wanting to just have fun with my family with it, so I’m not super worried about the lower camera quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv