Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No more video stutter with tello

edman141

Reaction score
I use an iphone 11 with the apple app and the video was unusable. i tried everything, what i noticed was that the recorded video was even more choppy than the stream. even with airplane mode on and blue tooth off the video sucked. Until i turned on Battery saving mode in the phone. Since doing this the recorded video is buttery smooth no dropped frames at all. Occasionally when i fly it into another room where i am not sitting, i will see a dropped frame in the stream but not in the recording. Not sure why this is such, but it has completely solved my issue. I suspect that either the i phone has more resources available to it to record in this mode and it is producing less internal electronic noise which in-turn improves reception.

Hope this helps some of you with similar issues

I will try that and get back to you. Would be amazing if the transmission artifacts are better this way.

Reactions: georgi UK
[QUOTE = "edman141, postagem: 32254, membro: 12073"]
Eu uso um iphone 11 com o aplicativo da apple e o vídeo não pode ser usado. Eu tentei de tudo, o que notei foi que o vídeo gravado era ainda mais instável do que o fluxo. mesmo com o modo avião ativado e o dente azul do vídeo sugado. Até ativar o modo de economia de bateria no telefone. Desde que isso foi feito, o vídeo gravado é amanteigado, sem deixar cair nenhum quadro. Ocasionalmente, quando eu voo para outra sala onde não estou sentado, vejo um quadro caído no fluxo, mas não na gravação. Não sei por que isso é assim, mas resolveu completamente o meu problema. Suspeito que o telefone i tenha mais recursos disponíveis para gravar neste modo e esteja produzindo menos ruído eletrônico interno, o que, por sua vez, melhora a recepção.

Espero que isso ajude alguns de vocês com problemas semelhantes
[/CITAR]

Cara, essa informação é muito útil. Eu sempre faço isso com meu telefone celular e o vídeo realmente melhora muito.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv