Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No VDO with wifi repeater

Sandokan65

Reaction score
To whom it may concern,Tello app and atello 0.96 app do not show Video camera if I use wifi repeater,only show VDO when I connect with Tello WIFi in Settings,but never in Tello wifi plus when I connect in Settings.
Does someone the reason? I fly with Samsung Tab3 7" and Xiaomi redmi 1 (both Android 4.4.4)....yes I can fly normally but no Video at all.
Thanks for any help...Al

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-14-11-37-29.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-14-11-37-29.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2018-08-14-11-36-38.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-14-11-36-38.png
    33 KB · Views: 3
To whom it may concern,Tello app and atello 0.96 app do not show Video camera if I use wifi repeater,only show VDO when I connect with Tello WIFi in Settings,but never in Tello wifi plus when I connect in Settings.
Does someone the reason? I fly with Samsung Tab3 7" and Xiaomi redmi 1 (both Android 4.4.4)....yes I can fly normally but no Video at all.
Thanks for any help...Al

Just curious, I realize you see no live stream, what happens if you try to record video? Do you get an error? Do you get black video on your device? Or do you get actual video.
Just trying to narrow down the issue for you.

Thanks for any help...Al

It's the repeater, in my case I tried a GLi MT300a - it didn't work. Usually the cheap usb stick repeaters will do. I bought a meross mre220 & it works great. Easy setup via web frontend, no app needed.

Just curious, I realize you see no live stream, what happens if you try to record video? Do you get an error? Do you get black video on your device? Or do you get actual video.
Hello thanks x your interest,Now that you mentioned that.. NO ! I did no try to shoot VDO or Photos,but I tried the same Comfast repeater with my Parrot Bebop and can't even connect(do not detect my Quadcop when Bebop + in WiFi Settings),so I believe is a Comfast problem.I configured the Mi repeater2 and it works with both Birds.
Thanks anyway...Al

It's the repeater, in my case I tried a GLi MT300a - it didn't work. Usually the cheap usb stick repeaters will do. I bought a meross mre220 & it works great. Easy setup via web frontend, no app needed.
Thanks,you are right,my Comfast repeater do not detect even my Bebop,now I tried with the MI repeater2 and it works with both Birds....?

Hello,today I have tested once again my Comfast wr 311S repeater with atellopilot 0.96 v and even though is not possible to see VDO on the application I could take very nice pictures,so No VDO but Yes Fotos !
I did update the Firmware of the Comfast repeater WR311S model but nevertheless the problem persist..

Hello,today I updated the Comfast WR311S repeater Firmware,and tested again with atellopilot v 0.96 astonished me I could take nice fotos (no VDO's),even though I could not see any Pictures on the app (on the Mobile Phone Screen)...so definitely is a repeater issue

Sometimes I have this problem. I found that the solution was first to connect to direct Tello WiFi, then next to the repeater WiFi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv