Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

OrbitMe & FollowMe video (Artificial Vision Tello SDK advanced autopilot)

pgminin

Reaction score
I combine some of my OrbitMe & FollowMe advanced (artificial vision) autopilot implementations in Tello SDK to explore Tello video making possibilities in various conditions: indoor/outdoor, wind intensity variations, direct sunlight at dawn/sunset, dress colors vs background, obstacles like trees etc. etc.
While exploring I develop new autopilot mode or I just tune better some parameters so I hope the video quality will increase and so I also appreciate very much your suggestions and encouragements.

So let's go:

Wow, that's very interesting and very impressive. Are you using OpenCV? Or what do you use to classify and track objects?

Wow, that's very interesting and very impressive. Are you using OpenCV? Or what do you use to classify and track objects?

Yes, I do use OpenCV!!. I built my code upon damiafuentes python wrapper (DJITelloPy: A new python wrapper for Tello) using yolov3 as object detection framework. I developed my own State Machine and Proportional Derivative and Integral Controller for automode selection and person tracking

Last edited:
Tello, some friends, Computer Vision & Basketball
Automode (Tello SDK): Spotlight baricenter
Tello autotracks players' positions horizontal baricenter (magenta circle)

Reactions: EmgeJogja

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv