Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Pairing Tello with Huawei Mate

Osamu

Reaction score
Pairing Tellibwith Huawei Mate 10. I am having a problem pairing my Huawei Mate 10 Pro with Tello. I would appreciate it if some one can help me .

Reactions: dirkclod

Garfi1970

Reaction score
Pairing Tellibwith Huawei Mate 10. I am having a problem pairing my Huawei Mate 10 Pro with Tello. I would appreciate it if some one can help me .
Hi , Have you tried to pair with airplane mode switched on ? i seem to remember seeing this discussed as an option , but cant remember if it is device dependent.

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Pollax

Reaction score
I have and use a Huawei Mate 10 pro when flying the Tello. I have bluetooth and everything when connecting to the Tello without problem. Does your mate find the wifi from tello at all or is it not connecting to the wifi?

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Osamu

Reaction score
Hi , Have you tried to pair with airplane mode switched on ? i seem to remember seeing this discussed as an option , but cant remember if it is device dependent.
Thank you for your suggestion. I’m gonna try it tonight !!!!! I’m in this hot and muggy Japan.

Reactions: Garfi1970

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonathan Suthard