Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Proper Props

Mymgb

Reaction score
As most of you know,one of the most issues with drone flying is installing or replacing props after a crash that damages a prop or when you have calibrated the IMU or hover calibration. Attached is a suggestion you might adopt in identifying the proper installation of props. I do this with my backups,too. I use a Silver Sharpie but you could use paint,drop of finger nail polish,etc. This is a simple way for me to get it right. I hope this helps.

Attachments

KarlosDaishi

Reaction score
As most of you know,one of the most issues with drone flying is installing or replacing props after a crash that damages a prop or when you have calibrated the IMU or hover calibration. Attached is a suggestion you might adopt in identifying the proper installation of props. I do this with my backups,too. I use a Silver Sharpie but you could use paint,drop of finger nail polish,etc. This is a simple way for me to get it right. I hope this helps.
Good idea.

The props are marked by the pattern on the top, but the motor housings could be more clearly identified imo.
:)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Menezare