Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

QR-CODE

We are having the same problem. Very little information on some of these features in Tello EDU. I hope yo get some replies. Need to know chichi camera to use or both, acceptable distance, size of QR code. We are suing QR codes with a sULV made by Robolink and called ZUMI. They work well to control that drone. They are using a Raspberry PI. We will keep you informed as we move forward. WE are in the process of now learning and using the Mind+ graphic programming. That may help some. You can view our work on Youtube channel MECATX and contact me at [email protected]

Reactions: Tellorookie
Hello Sir, we made it! We only changed the qr code from „hello“ to “123“ and it worked. Hope that it can help you!

Thank you. We have worked with QR, bar codes for a few years. I do not understand how that would make it work. Have you tried other phrases.. ( perhaps HELLO is a reserved word?? ) I will send some test QR codsa that we just made for COVID patients that are inturbated and cannot speak. Try them. Please keep in touch. Monday we hghave two HUSKYLENS boards arriving that may help us.

Attachments

• IAmQRCodes.pdf
    101.9 KB · Views: 18
Hello again. I have been thinking bout this. What see is not Hello, It is Hall..... Could you send me the code file with the mind+ extension *.sb3 I believe it is. Thank you and good luck. i realize it is German, but I took a year of German in college. Please let know if it read of the QR codes that is sent you. A few years ago, I worked with a German professor at a university there, on botany database, that wrote QR codes for a microscope label. Please send the message to [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode