Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

RC COMMAND Help

Hk Kim

Reaction score
Hi

Im trying to make controler with arduino, esp32, and mpu6050. I made code that send rc command but there are no response from my drone.

How I get response from my drone? I set deley time 0.1sec. Too short?

HI, we have no experience with the Arduino and tello ( use it a lot for many others things with c++. We use the Raspberry Pi 4 and 4 with programming in Python and Windows 10 batch commands. commands. Dennis Baldwin has some good videos on youtbe and methods on github for this. WEe have followed his work for drone swarms. O would presume the methodology would be the same for any hardware/software. We may try it this summer when we get the same project terminated. Make sure you are using UDP protocols and the correct ports 8889 to send and 9000 to receive. We use Packetsender. ( works well ) i hope this helps and keep up the good work. Also using a good channel is important. We use wifiinfoview to find one. i hope this helps and keep up the good work. You can see our work on youtube channekl mecatx.

HI, we have no experience with the Arduino and tello ( use it a lot for many others things with c++. We use the Raspberry Pi 4 and 4 with programming in Python and Windows 10 batch commands. commands. Dennis Baldwin has some good videos on youtbe and methods on github for this. WEe have followed his work for drone swarms. O would presume the methodology would be the same for any hardware/software. We may try it this summer when we get the same project terminated. Make sure you are using UDP protocols and the correct ports 8889 to send and 9000 to receive. We use Packetsender. ( works well ) i hope this helps and keep up the good work. Also using a good channel is important. We use wifiinfoview to find one. i hope this helps and keep up the good work. You can see our work on youtube channekl mecatx.

Thx for your ans. You mean my problem is because of udp connect? I sent left(40) command successfully with my hardwares. My drone ignores only the rc command.

Hi

Im trying to make controler with arduino, esp32, and mpu6050. I made code that send rc command but there are no response from my drone.

You can refer to the project.

Hi

SDK manual says that RC command doesn't return any response.

Attachments

• RC_command.jpeg
    RC_command.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx