Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Reopening this subforum about Video Edition

Fari

Reaction score
I am discovering myself a taste for "artistic" / "cinematic" flights and shoots.
I wanna record nice stuff with Gizmo.
This is unexpected, I am usually very oriented toward functionnalities.

So, doing nice stuff with Videos involves skillsets outside of the Pilot's scope.

* Softwares knowledge and usage
* Cinema's vocabulary and skills

-------
I use OpenShot so far, simple and efficient but I'll need more powa' soon. I recommend it as a (free) video editor software for beginners.
My first language isn't english, but I guess "traveling" and "pan" should mean something for folks that know a bit of cinema vocabulary.

Well, I'm searching for folks to share about all that.

Last edited:
I abandonned Openshot a while ago because its dev is abandonned.

I adopted Shotcut [ Shotcut - Home ] a while ago and really like it still. Open Source, still active and up to my needs so far.

Both these videos had been edited with Shotcut on my Ubuntu Linux desktop, these are like the first 15 days in Gizmo's life in 2 vids :

[ Day 1 -10 : Gizmo's unboxed and we spend 10 days learning to fly togheter : crashing everywhere and recovering the poor bot in random places. ]

[ Day 11 - 13 : Gizmo's got a slightly broken propeller and I have no more spare. We try to sail. We manage some success, shoot some ducks and take a full dive during the process.]

I use (mostly) :
* Fade filters [Fade Out & Fade In, Audio & Video ]
* Multiple timeline tracks
* Cutting, spliting, editing length of clips
* Adding text to track
* Managing audio
* Crossfade wizard from drag'n drop interface

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members