Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Robomaster TT / ESP32

To best of our knowledge. The Robomaster TT is being sold only in China ( an cannot be sent to USA ). We ahve gotten 4 of the expansion kits. The manual is only in Chinese , but translated well with Google translator. We may be willing to share one of these with you, if you are willing to color borate and publish the research on these kinds of issues. it seems to be a great device. We have moved to the Makerfire LiteBee Wing FM as it works easily to accomplish most of the same goals, and we get great company support. If interested contact me at [email protected].. We have more videos on Youtube MECATX. Where are you located. Please post what you do find. Thank you.

Hi Dan ,

Thank you for not answering any of my questions,
taking the change of promoting yourself
and asking for my cooperation.

And for your info, it is sold outside china.
Sorry, you feel that way, an this negative reply. it is it obvious SOME cannot work together. Interesting response for thi9s sharing net. We are always looking for those who might want to work together, and put a lot of working with others. into it., The work of our youth need to be promoted. ( that youth has all three ham radio license at the age 12 years - a great achievement ) We make no money for these efforts. There are way to few that can do this. And yes, we know it is sold in a few places outside of China, so far, no one has been able to bring one to us from some of these places. We did find a source for the four extension kits. And don't give up. it is out there. please do not reply, as I will no longer follow this thread.

Just for the records:

TT was added to the DJI store recently and sells for 239 USD / 259 EUR

manuals and SDK documentation can be downloaded from DJI site in english

Reactions: Mike Shock
Just for the records:

TT was added to the DJI store recently and sells for 239 USD / 259 EUR

manuals and SDK documentation can be downloaded from DJI site in english
Thank you for this information. We have been trying to find it. We will purchase a few and report on them.

Reactions: volate!lo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv