Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Ryze or DJI tello spins after takeoff, uncontrollably to the right . Someone please help

Reaction score
My Tello drone spins to the right and I cannot take control of turning it right or left but I can move it forward backwards left right and up and down and it spins indefinitely untill battery runs out or it hits an object

Tellolai

Reaction score
My Tello drone spins to the right and I cannot take control of turning it right or left but I can move it forward backwards left right and up and down and it spins indefinitely untill battery runs out or it hits an object
Are u using a Bluetooth controller? If yes means it's not "zero-ed". Pls disconnect n try just using your mobile. See if it's the same.

Tellolai

Reaction score
Try to see if all your rotors are spinning properly and freely. Any rotor that spin with resistance means it will navigate off. Last resort uninstall your app n reinstall again n try.

Reaction score
Try to see if all your rotors are spinning properly and freely. Any rotor that spin with resistance means it will navigate off. Last resort uninstall your app n reinstall again n try.
I did replace the bottom right motor and from I saw all motors are spinning freely

Hacky

Reaction score
If replaced motor has different characteristics, this may be the reason. Otherwise an IMU calibration may help.

Reactions: Tellolai

Hacky

Reaction score
After some air-time, all motors get pretty hot. But if you see a significant difference on one motor, this may be the problem.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gromo