Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Salt lake city USA...snow

franck25000

Reaction score
photos are soo beautiful.
TEllo is managing well with this high quantity of light !

dannybgoode

Reaction score
The more I see of the Tello the more impressed I am. I own a Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro and have just ordered a Tello for my little boy. I’m ever more convinced I made the right choice in paying a little bit more over a generic toy drone.

nahuel

Reaction score
The more I see of the Tello the more impressed I am. I own a Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro and have just ordered a Tello for my little boy. I’m ever more convinced I made the right choice in paying a little bit more over a generic toy drone.
When I discovered this forum and saw what people were doing with it I was so impressed (by Tello's capabilities and its users' creativity). People made apps to control it and extend its functionality, they made whole programs to track faces, paths, 3D simulations, you name it! Your boy can learn to code with it (if he's into that)!

dannybgoode

Reaction score
When I discovered this forum and saw what people were doing with it I was so impressed (by Tello's capabilities and its users' creativity). People made apps to control it and extend its functionality, they made whole programs to track faces, paths, 3D simulations, you name it! Your boy can learn to code with it (if he's into that)!
Yep - another reason I wanted to go this route than a generic toy drone off Amazon. Looking forward to seeing what we can do with it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longwave