Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Spring at the park

MNNJR69

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I finally edited some video from a flight at a local park. This is the first video I have filmed with the newest updates to the TelloFPV app. I used the cinematic mode for most of it. It is been really windy here and I have not been able to get many flights. I can't wait for it to be a 100F!

Seems to me I could see you already wearing shorts. Looks warm and nice.?

Yeah it's windy and in the high 60s to low 70s during the day. At night it drops to the 40s. Soon it won't be so windy and it won't get below 95 at night. That's why I love living here. It's supposed to rain for 3 days straight starting tomorrow. Not good flight weather. If we get a break in the rain I'll try to get some footage of the washes. When they fill with water it's beautiful to film.

Reactions: Terry
Yeah it's windy and in the high 60s to low 70s during the day. At night it drops to the 40s. Soon it won't be so windy and it won't get below 95 at night. That's why I love living here. It's supposed to rain for 3 days straight starting tomorrow. Not good flight weather. If we get a break in the rain I'll try to get some footage of the washes. When they fill with water it's beautiful to film.
Looking forward.

Reactions: Magoo582

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv