Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Swarm + POV

sirianth

Reaction score
Hi There Y'All,

(1.) Has anyone implemented a swarm and (2.) also created the ability to perspective shift in VR to different members of the swarm.

If not, would anyone like to work on this together?

My work is here: △Ark
My most recent project is here: Gevurah — △Ark

Hello

Yes, we would like to work with you on Tello drone swarm flying. We have been working on it for a few months. We are following the work of others that have published on Youtube you can see our work at youtube channel mecatx. It is moving slow. However, we have our middle school students doing mos of the work They have learned to program in Python in windows 10, and using Batch command to fly. We are using packet sender and WiFI info view to set up. We using a a tp-link 300 Mbps router.This has been a steep learning curve. Do not have multiple drone flying yet, but do with individual controllers to fly formation manually. We are also 3D printing parts, such as landing legs, holder for LED lights..We are working with LED lights and the Halocode for effects. We also the DJI Mavic Mini's in the program for manual flight formation. We could use ZOOM for dialog as we use that a few times a week with the youth. You can reach me at [email protected]. i live in Texas, USA. Where are you located?
. This youth has all three ham radio licenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv