Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Swift Programming on OS X

pstoehr

Reaction score
Website
www.hof-university.de
Hi,

I'm looking for some example that provide some information on how to program the Tello EDU drone in Swift without using Playgrouds.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find some introductions, tutorials or anything else.

Thanks for any hint
Peter

Tello Space Travel is open source, and all swift playgrounds book is open source.
Select the Tello Space Travel book , airdrop to mac. next u can change the book and return it to iPad or change the swift code to normal swift without using Playgrouds.

u can try it.

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Hi,

I'm looking for some example that provide some information on how to program the Tello EDU drone in Swift without using Playgrouds.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find some introductions, tutorials or anything else.

Thanks for any hint
Peter

Have just started my own project that can be found here: twissmueller/tello-control

It is very basic, but I can start and land my Tello.

There is a link in the README to a tutorial I have found that helped a lot.

Feel free to contribute or base your own from it.

Does my standard Tello allow programming or does it have to be the edu model?

My code (see above) is based on the Tello but I it should also work with Tello EDU.

All ver support programming, edu version has more features( wifi station mode + Mission Pad ).

If I remember correctly, a few other commands are different as well, but don't count on that. I will try and make my code work for both versions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv