Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

T1d Problem

Kreigor-Celtic Warrior

Reaction score
I let my Tello and T1d sit for more than 6 mo, and all batteries depleted themselves down to zero.
The Tello batts came back up fully, however, the T1d will not charge and now flashes lights and won't
recharge. I used a paper clip to the reset button on back w/ still no success either.
Anyone have suggestions or heard of this prob b/4 ???

Hi,

it took me hours to charge, the fourth charging LED flashed continuously. I then exchanged the GameSir T1d and the new one worked.
I would still try a different charger and cable.
And if none of this works, I would
"…T1s", it has a micro USB connection with OTG function, advantage, cable connection to the smartphone, no Bluetooth necessary, works more trouble-free.

greeting

Reactions: Token2695 and Terry
I used a paper clip to the reset button on back w/ still no success either.
Anyone have suggestions or heard of this prob b/4 ???
I read just last week where one poster said he had to wiggle the paperclip around in the reset hole to make it work.

disclaimer: This is not my experience and I have never had to do that with my t1s, but thought I would mention it just in case you want to try it. There's a momentary switch in there with a really small button, you can feel the 'click' when done correctly.

Also, was the t1d powered on when you tried the reset? And have you tried plugging in the charger while the controller was powered on?

One more thing: have you tried a different charger and/or cable?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv