Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello and iPad?

itsmrtang

Reaction score
Dear Tello Community,

I am an elementary school teacher looking for a programmable drone to introduce UAV photography to my students. Tello comes up at the top of the list. However, when I inquired with Tello Support about compatible devices, they said Tello does not work with iPads. We have iPads 2 to Gen 5 iPads (maybe some Gen 6 too but no mini's nor pro's). Have anyone used Tello with iPads? Would controlling vs programming be different with various devices? I don't want to invest in a drone that we cannot pilot! Thanks much!

Hi, I'm using iPad4 which isn't compatible, try downloading the software to see what works and make sure you're running the latest available IO-S updates,,,,

You should check on the appstore whether your device is supported:

Otherwise, you could try a thirdparty app. There are many available in the store.

Dear Tello Community,

I am an elementary school teacher looking for a programmable drone to introduce UAV photography to my students. Tello comes up at the top of the list. However, when I inquired with Tello Support about compatible devices, they said Tello does not work with iPads. We have iPads 2 to Gen 5 iPads (maybe some Gen 6 too but no mini's nor pro's). Have anyone used Tello with iPads? Would controlling vs programming be different with various devices? I don't want to invest in a drone that we cannot pilot! Thanks much!
Hi, I have the same question...can you use it on the latest iPad or iPad Pro?
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode