Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello and Oculus Quest 2

CarSirnegaVesolja

Reaction score
I want to fly Tello using Oculus Quest 2.

Crawling the net, I found a lot of info but most is outdated. For instance, TelloFPV is supposed to be in Oculus store but I can't find it. I tried sideloading TelloFPV demo apk, but I can't find a way to start the app in Quest. And I still don't know will I need a separate controller for this to work? @volate!lo can you give some insight on this?

I also tried the AirScreen app but I can't really understand how that was supposed to work, since Tello connects to phone via WiFi, should then the Oculus also be connected to Tellos WiFi?

TelloFpv doesn't support Oculus Quest. It's a standard Android app that requires Play Store for license validation. No Play store means no TelloFpv, as there is no workaround.

If you find TelloFpv in any store other than Apples's or Google's stores it's guaranteed a fake, for example the one in Huawei App gallery is the famous pirate APK that causes fly aways.

TelloFpv doesn't support Oculus Quest. It's a standard Android app that requires Play Store for license validation. No Play store means no TelloFpv, as there is no workaround.

If you find TelloFpv in any store other than Apples's or Google's stores it's guaranteed a fake, for example the one in Huawei App gallery is the famous pirate APK that causes fly aways.
hi there,
I always knew the app you developed would become wildly popular. Congratulations on being so popular you got an imposter app over on Huawei.
That's impressive in its own way!
hope all is well with you and
i'm sure you've noticed The prevalence and ingenuity in how drones are being used in Ukraine V Russia.
i've seen replicas of many of the rigs I've made myself (to do different things with,...of course not war)
use of dropping systems etc...
Wars tend to show us many things first, as far as inventions etc..... so I try to keep up with it. so far, I have seen nothing I hadn't already thought of myself, but I'm certain that will change.
not everyone spends as much time thinking about it as I do. I am
looking forward to getting my first LTE capable rig.
i'm aware of the legalities but technology is moving swiftly and it will be upon us shortly!
I hope you're having a little fun with the tech yourself.
take care and stay safe!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UcioVV