Hello Tello!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Backyard FPV flight

FatherXmas

Great job flying with the on screen joysticks! I could never get the hang of those things.

Great job flying with the on screen joysticks! I could never get the hang of those things.
they are kind of strange. I keep my fingers in contact while moving and just slide them. feels better down low but cant be spooked by changes in ground patterns. Goes to ATTI mode in the mid 20 foot range. Fun flying through small spaces and getting used to immersive FPV without worrying about crashing too much. Better than Simulators!

Jesse13g

I hope they can fix the frame drops with an update. Can’t wait to get my hands on one. I was originally looking at a Spark, but I have a feeling a new version will be out soon, so I’ll get a Tello in the meantime. Who knows maybe I’ll stick with just the Tello

daisy-girl

I hope they can fix the frame drops with an update. Can’t wait to get my hands on one. I was originally looking at a Spark, but I have a feeling a new version will be out soon, so I’ll get a Tello in the meantime. Who knows maybe I’ll stick with just the Tello
Someone wrote that the frame drops can be eliminated by lowering the bit rate. I will try that as soon as my new aircraft arrives.

Nice video, I've gotta give the FPV a try. So far I've been watching the Tello instead of the controller.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikos