Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello blades sometimes fly off in mid-flight.

RogueSquadron1

Reaction score
I've noticed this recently. When the Tello is is flying (floating in one spot), the blades tend to pop off.
I believe it is usually the blades without the marks.
I do notice that these blades tend to be a little loose (easy to add/remove).
Im wondering if I damaged the drone or if its just defective blades.

Anybody else experienced something like this?

Reactions: Kyle Knox
are these propellers original Tello? if you encounter this problem, I suggest you try to replace the propellers with new ones.

I did replace the propellers with the original ones (just the 2). I had replaced all 4 recently because 1 of the 4 broke.
Today i noticed, after flying for a brief moment, that the same 2 blade locations were slightly loose (when i pressed on them they moved a little).

And yes, i am using official Tello propellers (i avoided the fake/cheap ones based on the bad reviews).

strange ... the engines are these originals too? Are you sure that the propeller moves from the tree? I say this because the tree has a light play and can sometimes be confusing.

I've noticed this recently. When the Tello is is flying (floating in one spot), the blades tend to pop off.
I believe it is usually the blades without the marks.
I do notice that these blades tend to be a little loose (easy to add/remove).
Im wondering if I damaged the drone or if its just defective blades.

Anybody else experienced something like this?
This happens to us in our drone club. I've noticed that the extra 4 packs of blades fit tighter than the ones that came with the drone.

Reactions: MNNJR69
This happens to us in our drone club. I've noticed that the extra 4 packs of blades fit tighter than the ones that came with the drone.

I had the same issue with a few of my blades falling off on a regular basis. When I replace them with the extra blades that came with the Tello those seem to fit much tighter and I have not had that issue since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv