Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Drone speed block using Droneblocks

Boots

Reaction score
Using the speed command in droneblocks, Is there anyway to make the tello drone go faster than the max inches/sec limit they set?
I know when using a remote to control the tello it is much faster especially in fast mode. Or do you know of any progammable drone
that will go faster when its programmed?

Sorry I don't know your answer mate, although there are racing drones that go incredibly fast, up to 100 mph
I had a question of my own, are Xbox controllers compatible, and do they add lag time to the tello?

are Xbox controllers compatible, and do they add lag time to the tello
I use TelloFPV with a USB connected Speedlink Strike NX gamepad that phones think is an Xbox controller and it's fine. However in my experience (and I currently have 5 phones, 1 on Android 11, 3 on Android 10 and 1 on Android 8 as I write software for Android) phones vary a lot in whether they can identify and use USB game controllers. Some will only recognize Xinput controllers (Xbox) others only DirectInput (older) controllers. The Strike NX is good because you can switch it to DirectInput from the default Xinput mode, it's joysticks are in the right place! and it's also dirt cheap on Amazon here in the UK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan