Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TELLO DRONES (& MANY ACCESSORIES) FOR SALE!

Mrstacey

Reaction score
Hello: due to a crushing financial loss, I must divest myself of my beloved (1) Tello drones.I have: TWO Tello drones, two propeller cages, two (and two-thirds1) sets of propeller guards, seven extra sets of propellers, ONE Xiaomi Wi-Fi extender, ONE Gamesir 1Td Controller, FOUR batteries, a three-battery charging center, ONE carry case which holds a drone, the Gamesir Controller, four batteries and the WiFi Extender, a USB cord for charging AND a full-color bound instruction manual.
I must ask $350 for everything, all of which is in like-new condition. I will negotiate the price so that no reasonable offer will be refused!
You may reach me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Reactions: MNNJR69
Hello: due to a crushing financial loss, I must divest myself of my beloved (1) Tello drones.I have: TWO Tello drones, two propeller cages, two (and two-thirds1) sets of propeller guards, seven extra sets of propellers, ONE Xiaomi Wi-Fi extender, ONE Gamesir 1Td Controller, FOUR batteries, a three-battery charging center, ONE carry case which holds a drone, the Gamesir Controller, four batteries and the WiFi Extender, a USB cord for charging AND a full-color bound instruction manual.
I must ask $350 for everything, all of which is in like-new condition. I will negotiate the price so that no reasonable offer will be refused!
You may reach me at [email protected].
[/QUOTE`

Has this all been sold?

OK, rather than receive NOTHING & still be "behind the eight-ball," I've decided to LOWER MY PRICE TO $150 FOR EVERYTHING!
THAT STILL INCLUDES EVERYTHING I LISTED (SEE ABOVE) DURING MY INITIAL POST!

IF YOU PURCHASED (NEW) ONE DRONE, AND THE GAMESIR, YOU WOULD SPEND CLOSE TO THAT AMOUNT. THESE DRONES ARE LIKE NEW (ONE HAS ONLY BEEN FLOWN TWICE!), AND EVERYTHING IS IN TIP-TOP SHAPE!
THANK YOU!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv