Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Flight

sunny_sahdev

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Tried to do smooth cinematic. Using S8+, Mi Repeater 2, but still can see few skipped frames. Kindly suggest.

Hello Everyone, Tried to do smooth cinematic. Using S8+, Mi Repeater 2, but still can see few skipped frames. Kindly suggest.

Did you put your phone in "airplane", then Wifi ON?

That way you reduce interference from other phone radio systems, like bluetooth and 4GL / GSM
That´s why is strongly recommended to use an USB OTG cable controller/gamepad.

Hope this help!
Nice place, anyway!
Regards

Did you put your phone in "airplane", then Wifi ON?

That way you reduce interference from other phone radio systems, like bluetooth and 4GL / GSM
That´s why is strongly recommended to use an USB OTG cable controller/gamepad.

Hope this help!
Nice place, anyway!
Regards
Yes I always put phone in airplane mode and then turn wifi on, I do not use any controller, bought atellopilot app today and must say it gave much smoother videos.

also I think I had selected VIdeo Bitrte to 4mb/s rather than auto that can also be reason for frames skipped.

So you get better transmission if the camera is facing phone. The antennas face forward I've taken my back feet apart on my Tello. So flying in the selfie configuration is best for signal. If anything place repeater somewhere in your shot area that could increase signal and get rid of skipped frames.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv