Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello FPV app and Pixel 6

TelloHappy

Reaction score
Just bought a Tello and I love it!!
T1D controller paired fine with Tello app but cant get it to work with Tello FPV app, also tried the demo version but still a no go.
Using a Pixel 6, is that the problem, have no other phone to try it with.
Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Try to turn on airplane mode for the phone, then turn on only wifi and connect to the Telko wifi. Should work ok

Just bought a Tello and I love it!!
T1D controller paired fine with Tello app but cant get it to work with Tello FPV app, also tried the demo version but still a no go.
Using a Pixel 6, is that the problem, have no other phone to try it with.
Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Thanks for your reply , much appreciated. I managed to get it working but I dont know exactly how because I configured and lost track of changes I made. I even managed to get it configured to the OTG connection. I love it.

Just having a problem now with mapping. Are those D pad buttons able to map? Can't seem to get that working, other buttons no problem.

Any suggestions? Many Thanks

The D pad should be mapped like any other button, at least for Gamesir and standard controllers. Of course if it's a special controller there is always the android OS in the middle and if android doesn't like these buttons there is nothing I can do.

The D pad should be mapped like any other button, at least for Gamesir and standard controllers. Of course if it's a special controller there is always the android OS in the middle and if android doesn't like these buttons there is nothing I can do.
Thanks for the info, good to know. I will keep trying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan