Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TELLO/FREE BATTERY BUNDLES

Grumpy D

Reaction score
Tello/Free Battery Bundle

DJI has a Tello/battery bundle for $99 USD good until June 17 (UTC-7)
Also available @
Adorama (US) $99 USD FREE SHIPPING
B&H Photo (US) $99 USD FREE SHIPPING
And the winner is
Abt Electronics (US) $80 USD FREE SHIPPING (mine was in my hands in 46 hours)

If you have been waiting, now would be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inakigarm

Nixtoo

Reaction score
It only seems to be dji doing the free battery in the UK, Shame as they are my least favourite retailer! Customer service is terrible.

Grumpy D

Reaction score
It has to do with the currency exchange rate. $100 U.S. dollars = $132.34 Aus Dollars. Can't explain the $37 premium though other than additional profit, or import fees...
Personally, I don’t think it’s anything to do with profit, but simply Australia’s tariff (import tax).

Grumpy D

Reaction score
It only seems to be dji doing the free battery in the UK, Shame as they are my least favourite retailer! Customer service is terrible.
I understand IF YOU have had bad experience with DJI. Personally, I have had three contacts with DJI Customer Service and I received nothing but stellar service.

Nixtoo

Reaction score
I understand IF YOU have had bad experience with DJI. Personally, I have had three contacts with DJI Customer Service and I received nothing but stellar service.
They were very slow when I ordered the spark and kept giving me different information. Although if no other retailer is doing that offer I will order from dji.

Ralph Aldous Mellish

Reaction score
Wow, MSRP 30% more than US, but I’m sure you are enjoying your TELLO.
Not unusual for Australia or the U.K. for consumer goods to be 30% higher priced than the USA. Much smaller markets and higher taxes.
A small price to pay for living here, I reckon. Also, we get 4 weeks annual leave a year plus public holidays and free healthcare.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahsan