Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello not responding to commands in order

andrewscharff

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm flying a Tello using PyCharm and it is rather inconsistent. I'll run the same exact file and sometimes it will perform the commands out of order or even just start off with a command that's not there at all. Is there a way to reset or clear the cache so to speak without restarting the drone. That would eat up a lot of time as I'm performing lots of tests to plan a flight path. Thank you

PyCharm is just an IDE, so I guess you script something in Python that uses the Tello API through some SDK?

From my development and experiments I have never seen some kind of "command cache", so I guess, it has something to do with your particular code. Without further information about what you are doing and how your code looks like, there is no way to provide assistance.

Last edited:
I always set my pycharm to Current file, this is top right left next to start
experienced this too

PyCharm is just an IDE, so I guess you script something in Python that uses the Tello API through some SDK?

From my development and experiments I have never seen some kind of "command cache", so I guess, it has something to do with your particular code. Without further information about what you are doing and how your code looks like, there is no way to provide assistance.
Thanks Hacky. I upon looking into the code and the errors, it might have more to do with the lighting and flooring. I've searched around for what's the best floor to fly over and think I might buy this shower curtain to fly over. Wish me luck.

Attachments

• GUEST_a83c4046-e97d-49c5-9123-93eee7ee705a.jpg
    GUEST_a83c4046-e97d-49c5-9123-93eee7ee705a.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan