Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Takes On A 1907 Water Tower and Abandoned House

joeke3el

Reaction score
Here is some footage of an old 1907 railroad water tower recently repainted as a preservation effort.
The tower used to supply steam engines the necessary water for operation. Few are left, this one happened
to be close by. I also ventured to an abandoned house for additional footage. The tower was difficult because
of nearby WiFi interference but I managed enough footage to edit what I needed.

Tello Drone
Xiaomi wifi extender repeater 2
iPhone SE
Edited with Cyberlink PowerDirector 17

Very nice! If it was a little darker could be spooky. Well done!

Wow awesome cinematic video footage.
The horror music background reminded me of the show Friday The 13 when I was a teenager.

Very nice! If it was a little darker could be spooky. Well done!

Thank you, Walleye. I tried getting footage inside one of the barns but the app complained it was too dark to fly and would not cooperate.

Wow awesome cinematic video footage.
The horror music background reminded me of the show Friday The 13 when I was a teenager.

Thank you for watching. When I saw on the screen that the top of the tower was open I thought I was going to have a heart attack flying over it. LOL The response to commands at that height feels a little uncertain at times and the local WiFi in that area was a nuisance.

Absolutely fantastic footage! It just shows what can be done with the Tello! Great job and thanks for sharing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv