Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tellome go 2

I know, it records what comes from Tello without post-processing. That is it contains keyframes only every 7 seconds. So to cut without pixel garbage you have to find and cut at these keyframes (depending on the program of course).
Still need to look into this.

Anyway thanks for posting!

I know, it records what comes from Tello without post-processing. That is it contains keyframes only every 7 seconds. So to cut without pixel garbage you have to find and cut at these keyframes (depending on the program of course).
Still need to look into this.

Anyway thanks for posting!
It does an awsome job tracking. When walking past my black SUV it held on to the track. And even at times where it did loose me it would lock back on when it saw me. Great app.

Having a blast with tellome. Doesn't like to be touched in edit though. If I try to cut parts of the video out it corrupts the video. So you have to put up with a longer video. ? enjoy.

You have WAY too much time on your hands! ??? Great music edit.

Reactions: Terry
I use the same app for some of my Hero 4 silver edits. Do you have the paid subscription?
No this is the freebie. I am looking to getting a good laptop to do my editing on. Then I will figure out which editing app I will pay for. All free for now. ?

@Terry and @volate!lo, I was having the same problems with the video that TelloMe records - getting green screen and pixelation when trying to edit the raw video in iMovie mobile and both iMovie and Final Cut Pro X on my desktop until I discovered FFmpeg. It fixes the video so that you can now edit it. Haven’t had a chance to try it much but it seems to work.

Chris

Yes, you need to re-encode, or cut at the keyframes (every 7 seconds, or on stream corruption).

I always wanted to look into this, but haven't found the time to actually do so yet. I'd have to re-encode like FFMpeg (which I think is what the Ryze Tello app does on "export")

For the video I posted recently, I re-encoded the clips with ffmpeg:
ffmpeg -i IMG_XXXX.mov -vcodec libx264 -x264-params keyint=120:scenecut=0 -acodec copy outfile.mp4
After that, editing in ShotCut was painless.

PS: the -acodec parameter is most likely pointless here for obviuos reasons

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv