Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

THIS IS CRAZY (in the good way)

inetflash

Reaction score
In this article i want to tell you a story about durability. Last Saturday i was going to do shopping with my drone in the sky and suddenly got a gust of wind so strong its just turned upside down and fallen from 25 meters high and crashed upside down, on first check there was no any problem but later i realized that the front left motor (camera facing away) is stuck, It's was bended a bit and i tried to make it straight with tools with no obvious succes on first (the motor was still stuck). Later on i tried to connect it and see can it fly or not and for my biggest surprise its was flying!!!! I thought WTF, how? So i have to say they did some superb job with durability or maybe its just the durability of the electric motor but its still flying stable!

I, too, have had some spectacular crashes with no effects! Sure wish I could say the same thing about my cell phone!

In this article i want to tell you a story about durability. Last Saturday i was going to do shopping with my drone in the sky and suddenly got a gust of wind so strong its just turned upside down and fallen from 25 meters high and crashed upside down, ...

Mine went trough the same situation but at 20 meters. It got a bent motor shaft and I solved it with a pair of pliers and it's still flying.

Reactions: inetflash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843