Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tree

Well by panicked I mean I believe it did the fly away thing where it duplicates your last command when it starts to lose signal or something? The last command was toward the tree. I've done that once before, except it flew straight up, very high, til the wind caught it. It landed itself on the neighbors roof though, and I was able to fly it off. The thing is tough that's for sure.

Yes I had a similar thing happen I flew to high and the made it drift slightly to the other side of the park and the tello started to come down behind a tree and hover it was only the prop wash that made me find it then I flew higher and landed it at my feet.. inexperience I have not had the problem again.

Reactions: jont37
Drone is still in the tree. It’s raining here. Maybe the wind will knock it down. But I think I should start a gofundme page to raise money for a new drone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jont37
Drone is still in the tree. It’s raining here. Maybe the wind will knock it down. But I think I should start a gofundme page to raise money for a new drone

Or get a ladder.

Or.... a gofundme page for therapy to get me over my fear of heights or a gofundme page to help me with my lack of balance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843