Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

trying to get new motors!

WindsorTello

Reaction score
Hi,

Love the tello and used the hell out of it with over 100 hours of flight time and of the motors popped out and broke the wire connection and i need new ones but its hard to get any shipped to canada as china is still not shipping to canada have had multiple orders cancelled.. have found some in the us but its 30 bucks each and like 40 in shipping per motor.

any ideas live in ontario canada

Hi,

Love the tello and used the hell out of it with over 100 hours of flight time and of the motors popped out and broke the wire connection and i need new ones but its hard to get any shipped to canada as china is still not shipping to canada have had multiple orders cancelled.. have found some in the us but its 30 bucks each and like 40 in shipping per motor.

any ideas live in ontario canada

Currently awaiting for my spare motors parts in Qc Canada.

1601134817489.png

Not been canceled yet. The delivery time is ridiculously long but I'll keep ya updated if this gets canceled.

That price is crazy tho... for a $2 dollar motor almost the price of the whole unit. Thinking of just getting something different if am gonna spend that much

That price is crazy tho... for a $2 dollar motor almost the price of the whole unit. Thinking of just getting something different if am gonna spend that much

Good point.

I must admit I kinda crave for fixing my broken Tello (Gizmo).

I have 2 Tello units so 4 motors will probably last for a long time giving "insurance" for both.

But at this point it is indeed ridiculous.. for 100$ CAD you can have a regular Tello, 1 battery a few spare parts and 4 already working and attached motors in a brand new unit straight from DJI. Sounds like a better deal than 4 motors for 55$ indeed.

(Also I did not pay the delivery costs cuz I ordered other stuff in original order done a few weeks ago)

Currently awaiting for my spare motors parts in Qc Canada.

View attachment 6550

Not been canceled yet. The delivery time is ridiculously long but I'll keep ya updated if this gets canceled.
Expansive in Canada. Strange.

MakerStack 4pcs 8250 Motor 8.5x20mm 15000KV: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

In Germany 10.99 €

Aye. I'm new to this. I've been ripped off it seems. The more I look at parts (I'm gearing up to start flying racing micro quads) the more I realize Tello seems to be considered "different" in Canada. At least for Amazon.
Aight' I won't pay 5x the price for motors anymore and thus won't be encouraging this kind of overpricing insanity on the market.
Thanks guys. ;p

can you order them ??? that is only like 20 canadain not a bad deal have some relatives in england i wonder if they can order it for me
Not to my address with amazon. I could have it delivered to friends in Europe and then sent to me. Distributors are controlling local markets it seems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan