Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Unable to turn ON Tello drone

Luca59

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a Dji Tello drone since 1.5 year and I didn’t use it since 8 months. When I tried to charge the battery with tello nothing happened. I have 3 different batteries and the same happened with every battery.
I tought the battery where in Hibernation so I bought 2 New one. I have the same problem with the new one. When I try to turn ON Tello i have one Green Light then 3 fast red Light. Nothing more after that. Did you already have this issue ?

Reactions: r0ckf1re

r0ckf1re

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a Dji Tello drone since 1.5 year and I didn’t use it since 8 months. When I tried to charge the battery with tello nothing happened. I have 3 different batteries and the same happened with every battery.
I tought the battery where in Hibernation so I bought 2 New one. I have the same problem with the new one. When I try to turn ON Tello i have one Green Light then 3 fast red Light. Nothing more after that. Did you already have this issue ?
Same with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r0ckf1re

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Fixed my issue.

Remove the battery. Hold the power button down as you insert the battery. Works fine after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gadicarvil7

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
In this user manual in the page 6 there is information about what each light color and pattern in the drone means.
That will probably help

Attachments

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tello Dancer