Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Uncommanded full climb out

blbills

Reaction score
Its been several months and maybe even a year since I’ve flown the tello with my son. Excited to see the native app has support for the gamesir T1 now over Bluetooth. Very cool!

The fist flight in that configuration I had it three separate times issue a full uncommanded climb until it hit the ceiling and fell to the ground. Super weird. I removed the gamesir and just flew with the digital joysticks to see if that was the issue. Same thing. I learned that I can command it to do that every time I attempt a flip it does a full climb out (it also does it if I’m starting to push it around more than just a hover).

I switched over to the “atellopilot” app and flew several successful flight with no uncommanded climb outs. I even did several flips with no issues.

Anyone experience this? Anyone explain what’s going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I I’d really like to use the native app now that it has the joystick support.

Thanks!

Reactions: jtroop
ours shot up 120 feet and flew out over a forest, never be seen again.. first real flight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv