Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

video recording

nabiljamal

Reaction score
Sometimes (not always), after recording a video, I discover it was not saved. Is this because of the memory capacity built into the Tello?

Reactions: DonB

ZWActual

Reaction score
There's no storage built into the Tello. Photos and videos are streamed to your phone and saved there. Is your phone's storage full?

seajay

Reaction score
It probably depends upon the phone (I have an Android), but... I noticed that, if I forgot to stop the video, and disconnected from the aircraft, that video would not be saved. I think I may have also lost the whole video when my phone lost contact with the Tello, due to obstruction or being too far away.

Reaction score
Sometimes (not always), after recording a video, I discover it was not saved. Is this because of the memory capacity built into the Tello?
I had this issue when I forget to stop video recording before I switch off the power. Lesson learnt for me.

nabiljamal

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, they were a real eye-opener, and from which I am now confident it is because I would forget to stop video recording before shutting down.. a) the tello app, or b) the power button on the Tello.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluewater6614