Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

VPS FAIL CONTROLLING

shandersabio

Reaction score
If encountered VPS Fail... Just control you Tello come near to you and don't panic...

Sample Video of controlling tello with VPS fail

Abc74sp

Reaction score
When it enters this "VPS Fail" mode it automatically goes down?

Ansia

Reaction score
The reason VPS failed for OP is because while he was flying backwards, he probably flew over a non patterned place, where the VPS does not work. Most likely one of those red roofs. I have seen this while flying over water. If you fly with TelloFPV, by throttling up, it should cancel the auto land you are experiencing.

Andre_M

Reaction score
The reason VPS failed for OP is because while he was flying backwards, he probably flew over a non patterned place, where the VPS does not work. Most likely one of those red roofs. I have seen this while flying over water. If you fly with TelloFPV, by throttling up, it should cancel the auto land you are experiencing.
I wish I could fly with TelloFPV, but it's not available in our country :c

Ansia

Reaction score
I wish I could fly with TelloFPV, but it's not available in our country :c
What about using a VPN and fooling the Google Play Store into thinking you are somewhere else?

Andre_M

Reaction score
What about using a VPN and fooling the Google Play Store into thinking you are somewhere else?
That's a great idea, but I'll need another account because of family group, but thanks, maybe I'll try it one day

Reactions: Ansia

shandersabio

Reaction score
Yeah it goes down and go somewhere else, but need to control your tello manually...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odtech