Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

VPS unavailable

This past weekend I switched to TelloFPV. I like a lot of the features. For some reason it kept saying VPS unavailable or something like that. It would start to drift. So I landed it closed the app reopened it and it was fine for awhile. I was outside on a sunny day.

Ansia

This past weekend I switched to TelloFPV. I like a lot of the features. For some reason it kept saying VPS unavailable or something like that. It would start to drift. So I landed it closed the app reopened it and it was fine for awhile. I was outside on a sunny day.
Perhaps your underneath cameras are dirty. Try cleaning them.

volate!lo

TelloFpv only receives VPS data but it does not control the VPS. Oly Tello controls the VPS.

There is two reasons why "VPS inactive" is shown:

1 VPS is truly off. Maybe due to little light, too high, moving ground (water, grass), etc Nothing that I can do about this. If VPS switches off Tello will drift as you described. If this problem persists maybe clean the downfacing camera lense, and if that doesn't help get a replacement.

2 if you first use the stock ryze app and later switch to TelloFpv without restarting Tello then TelloFpv sometimes fails to read the correct data stream. In that case you have to re-start the drone and the problem is gone.

[QUOTE = "Ansia, post: 19548, member: 3533"] Experimente as soluções acima. Isso deve ajudá-lo. [/ QUOTE] pois, tentei limpeza, reset, reinstala
[QUOTE = "Oliveira2019, post: 19540, member: 6193"] ao decorrer percebi que também com esse problema nenhum sistema de posicionamento de visão. Alguém me ajuda a descobrir uma solução? [/ QUOTE]
Bom galera, descobri a causa da falha do vps no tello,eram as hélices que eu instalei,que não eram originais, fazendo com que o tello vibrasse de forma a prejudicar o funcionamento do vps. Espero ajudar outros que passarem por isso. Obrigado a atenção de todos.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seppo