Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

What cases are available for Tello?

Just got the hermit shell case in from Amazon this afternoon. Tello fits like a glove. Case is sturdy but you can squeeze it a bit in the middle. The case has a fabric on the outside so easy to grip. Also comes with a padded shoulder strap. I like it. Photos attached...

Attachments

FatherXmas

I got the Hermitshell one too. The Tello fits great plus there's spots for 4 more batteries, now if I could just get extra batteries. The down side to it, there's no room for a controller or phone/tablet.

I got the Hermitshell one too. The Tello fits great plus there's spots for 4 more batteries, now if I could just get extra batteries. The down side to it, there's no room for a controller or phone/tablet.
That's what the top mesh pocket's for...

NomadAnne

I just ordered the Hermitshell's Hard EVA Travel Case online. I should be getting them in a few days and will let you know.

Divebomber

I got the Hermitshell from Amazon as well. I can verify that it's a very well-designed, well-made case. Should I take the Tello traveling, I can put it in this case and jam it in my suitcase without worrying about whether or not it'll get crushed. No, it doesn't have a spot for a controller, but there is a mesh pocket for cables or something else, and 4 spots for batteries, if Ryze ever starts shipping them.

Netfolks2000

Well, sounds like neither of these has room for a controller. I think I will want a controller, too. I have the impression all sorts of accessories may be in the works, coming out soon. But, like most of us, I'd like more batteries first.

daisy-girl

Just got the hermit shell case in from Amazon this afternoon. Tello fits like a glove. Case is sturdy but you can squeeze it a bit in the middle. The case has a fabric on the outside so easy to grip. Also comes with a padded shoulder strap. I like it. Photos attached...
Just got mine.

Pros:
Smaller than it looks in the pic on Amazon of the woman holding it = very portable
The soft slots are the correct size for both the aircraft and 4 batteries = good protection
Double zippers = good to have a backup ("1+0=0; 2+1=1," etc.)
Shoulder Strap = more secure than hand-holding in snatcher areas, especially if crossed to the opposite shoulder

Cons:
Minimal space for anything besides the aircraft and batteries
My particular specimen won't close on the left side = defective = free return to Amazon for exchange

Mymgb

I ordered this from Amazon and really like it. Holds 3 batteries plus controller and Tello. Very quaint and perfect 6322EB2F-28D9-4B68-AB34-FD10F5D255EE.png

FuzzyGrub

I ordered this from Amazon and really like it. Holds 3 batteries plus controller and Tello. Very quaint and perfect View attachment 1190
I have that one, but it is already getting a bit crowded with Mi2 Extender, battery, and iPhone sunshade.

If I had to buy another, would look at this one: Case

It is a little deeper, and think I could fit those items, plus manuals behind the mesh, and maybe even the 3-bank charger, with slight mods to the foam.

Attachments

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wooster