Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

When i put the battery to charger it stays on red

Kamran3478

Reaction score
Hi, as you see from title my battery charger stays in red, but when i put my other batteries to charger it shows blinking green. I tried to charge my battery which is charger shows red led in this battery in 1-2 hours. but it still stay on the red and i cant found a solution for this, what should i do?

Hi, as you see from title my battery charger stays in red, but when i put my other batteries to charger it shows blinking green. I tried to charge my battery which is charger shows red led in this battery in 1-2 hours. but it still stay on the red and i cant found a solution for this, what should i do?
This happend to me recently. So I put a uncharged battery in the Tello and connected the Tello to the power. The battery charged properly. I then put the charged battery in the charger with the two other uncharged batteries. The charger then worked as normal on all three and has worked normally ever since. I hope this helps.

This happend to me recently. So I put a uncharged battery in the Tello and connected the Tello to the power. The battery charged properly. I then put the charged battery in the charger with the two other uncharged batteries. The charger then worked as normal on all three and has worked normally ever since. I hope this helps.
Thanks. I will try, but that means battery is dead?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv