Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

When you realize you spend to much time in the forums...

I'm going to confess. I was #1 in the list, but I cheated and deleted some 100 posts. Now it's your turn.

It just spun out, either because of the wind, or a bent propeller not sure which yet. Tried it at home and it's been spinning on the spot. So gonna have to look at it.
PS I can't drive. Lol ?

Reactions: Ansia
Not yet, been reading and checked motors seated ok. Noticed one of them is slightly split so fresh pair will be going on. Best order some more in case now then. Any suggestions best place to get them? UK that is...

@Ansia I’ve always been quite proud of my likes being greater than my posts. Hehe. :)

Without your wit it would be a case of verbal diarrhoea, thankfully you have that! Along with this fixation of hot women in drone videos, lol.

Reactions: stewe12 and Ansia
@Ansia I’ve always been quite proud of my likes being greater than my posts. Hehe. :)

Without your wit it would be a case of verbal diarrhoea, thankfully you have that! Along with this fixation of hot women in drone videos, lol.
Hahahaha well just fixation of hot women, doesn't need to be in a drone or video. My motto is, live happy. I alwaus try to keep a possitive outlook on things, so I tend to joke too much to keep those around me smiling.

Reactions: stewe12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv