Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Will TelloFPV app work with android ver 12?

Should be OK, at least it works OK on my Pixel and I haven't heard of particular issues with other phones.
To be sure try the free demo first!

Any news about officall app update? My Samsung S21 Ultra with Android 12 says app not compatibile.

thing happened twice with Android 10 and 11.
Ryze don't seem to test the app when android pre-releases become available.
Instead they wait for the inevitable uproar after Xmas and then it takes them 6 months to fix.

I'd expect a fix around summer.

TelloFpv works with Android 12.
Is there any app other than the original Tello that will let you update the firmware on the Tello drone?

TelloFpv works with Android 12.
Is there any app other than the original Tello that will let you update the firmware on the Tello drone?
No.

And I would suggest to not update the firmware unless you have problems that you know are related to firmware. So far all updates have only caused troubles or degraded performance

No.

And I would suggest to not update the firmware unless you have problems that you know are related to firmware. So far all updates have only caused troubles or degraded performance
Thank you, volate!lo. And yes, you are exactly right about not updating firmware. Unfortunately, I already tried to update the firmware and my Tello is now in limbo. I have an iPhone. So I am going to try to use my sister's android and the 1.1.1 version patch to get it working again, then go back to my iPhone with Tello 1.6.0 What a headache! Ryze should be ashamed for failing to fix this with a patch for iPhone users rather than telling us to physically return the Tello to them for "repair." They are already losing Tello purchases. Don't they think people talk?

I don't think Tello is a major concern for DJI

(I don't consider Ryze a real comany, it's just a letterbox for DJI)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel