Hello Tello!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Won't take off

tazman

Brand new Tello, first flight. I tap the takeoff icon, then slide the slider over to takeoff. The props rev up for about 2 seconds then they stop. I have done the firmware update the app prompt me to. I've done the IMU calibration multiple times. Wasn't sure for the IMU calibration if I hold it in position or take the prop guard off and let it free stand, so I did both way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

daisy-girl

I've done the IMU calibration multiple times.
When you replace the props, be sure to match them correctly in terms of marked and unmarked. I needed a bright light and magnifying glass to see the marks that are shown in the manual.

Yo-dude

seek out the instruction manual... it shows where I am quite sure this is your problem. l had the same issue.

Yo-dude

as for me I was calibrating my Tello... though not sure I needed to...(I had read some where it was needed, I guess early DJI habit). It was several very frustrating days. I contracted Tello support and at first, for a couple of days we thought my phone was not compatible. I did learn a fair amount. like how to remove the prop guards from the fragile arms. But since all is good.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONES&CIA IMPORTAÇÕES