Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I recovered my Tello after one month on a tree

Fichtenlurch

Reaction score
It survived one month in 25m (Tellofpv says 10m but I started from a roof) height, in rain, wind and thunder. It came down today and still works, i get some strange artifacts in video mode (could be Tellofpv, my repeater or my drone that got wet multiple times up there) but everything still works.

Amazing drone 10/10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-15-14-20-12-714_com.volatello.tellofpv.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-15-14-20-12-714_com.volatello.tellofpv.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2022-09-15-15-16-55-100_org.videolan.vlc.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-15-15-16-55-100_org.videolan.vlc.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 11
I was flying my tello drone a few days ago (which I shouldn't have because it was really windy) and I flew it around 8-10m in the air when a strong gush of wind came along and swept my drone away from me. I frantically pressed the land button and tried to bring it towards me (even on fast mode!), I was running as fast as I could, worried I would lose it, but it kept getting further and further until it got stuck in one of the trees. Luckily, I brought a football, so I tried to boot it up the tree to get it down. But it didn't work. And it's probably still there, almost 5 days later. I didn't even see what tree it flew into, but I did find one of the propellers on the grass. I hope I find it soon...

Message to anyone who read this: DON'T FLY TELLO ON WINDY DAYS OR NEAR TREES

Reactions: grimsweeper
Very good news that you find the drone!! These Tellos are extremely great product, I hope it gets its own place even after centuries has past in the History of Drones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhuynh