SOLD - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo - $300 US

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeke3el

May 21, 2019
I bought this Mini in June of 2020 for hiking and bicycling trips. The MA2 is my main drone. When the Mini 2 came out I bought one in Nov 2020 and just don't fly the original Mini much anymore. Everything included is in the photo, it's everything that came with it when it was new. $300 plus shipping.

IMG_0020.JPG

I bought this Mini in June of 2020 for hiking and bicycling trips. The MA2 is my main drone. When the Mini 2 came out I bought one in Nov 2020 and just don't fly the original Mini much anymore. Everything included is in the photo, it's everything that came with it when it was new. $300 plus shipping.

View attachment 6819
hi... It is $255 new so I could offer you $150
Mavic.PNG

Exactly the same packaged contents and the price is clearly stated in AUS$
I'm trying to understand the disconnect we're having. I think there are two points to review. First, I live in Pennsylvania so I'm not sure why you're showing me an AUS ad since the US dollar is only worth .76 cents over there. I don't think my profile lists me as being in Australia. I'm updating my ad to reflect where I live. Second, my photo shows a charging hub and it's filled with three batteries. The photo in your ad shows one battery, I doubt it's the fly more package but it's just a tiny image so who knows. If you can find a Mini with three batteries in the US for $150, I'd say grab it. The best price on a new Mini Fly More Combo in the US that I have found is $494 up on Amazon. Thanks.

I'm trying to understand the disconnect we're having. I think there are two points to review. First, I live in Pennsylvania so I'm not sure why you're showing me an AUS ad since the US dollar is only worth .76 cents over there. I don't think my profile lists me as being in Australia. I'm updating my ad to reflect where I live. Second, my photo shows a charging hub and it's filled with three batteries. The photo in your ad shows one battery, I doubt it's the fly more package but it's just a tiny image so who knows. If you can find a Mini with three batteries in the US for $150, I'd say grab it. The best price on a new Mini Fly More Combo in the US that I have found is $494 up on Amazon. Thanks.
My mistake... I beg your pardon..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sps