Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

300 metres or 1000 feet range - sure!

thats my Android app called TelloFpv. No direct counterpart for iOS yet

Yep - Volatello's App is the only way to go especially for telemetry like distance (the original Tello App I believe only has height). Plus - if things really go wrong - TelloFPV has Return to Home. Original has a help button that doesn't really offer any (help). Now...if Volatello only made it for iOS - sigh!

Wait..did you (Volatello) say "yet"??

But Folks - 1000 feet for the Tello?? That is crazy. I can't even see the thing beyond 75 feet. You can't hear it nor see it when it gets out about 50 to 75 feet. At 1000 feet - I thought I'd never find it. But there it was - just hovering in the air (once the wifi was disconnected). BTW - it reconnected again (once I drove near the drone) and get it to safely land. Tello - amazing!!

Yep - Volatello's App is the only way to go especially for telemetry like distance (the original Tello App I believe only has height). Plus - if things really go wrong - TelloFPV has Return to Home. Original has a help button that doesn't really offer any (help). Now...if Volatello only made it for iOS - sigh!

Wait..did you (Volatello) say "yet"??
correct. I just can't find the time to focus on this. Basics are in place, but nothing released as of yet :-(

Hi, I know that Tello can be paired with PS4 controller, but what if the controller it's not from sony? I ask because I want to take the Obird PS4 Controller and I don't know if it will conect to the drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv