Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Ad for tello from Toronto for $51 usd!!

Chipmun3

Reaction score
Anyone else see the ad for a new tello from balostep at 315 St Germain Ave, Toronto, CA for $51 usd? No postal code and they offer free shipping to USA! Their mission statement suggests a focus on bags for travel with NO customer reviews! Let me know when you get yours so I can add my order! Thx

Last edited:
Odd that they have no reviews but it looks legit. I ordered it and soon after got a confirmation email so here’s hoping. I figured on crazy shipping cost or something but it is free.

Reactions: Chipmun3
Following this
I ordered a Hover 2 and the company sent an SG-500 - and it doesn't work
Not the company you mention BUT if it sounds too good to be true...

Reactions: Chipmun3
Odd that they have no reviews but it looks legit. I ordered it and soon after got a confirmation email so here’s hoping. I figured on crazy shipping cost or something but it is free.

Unfortunately, A confirmation email is not a NIB tello. I look forward to the actual delivery. Please keep us updated!

FYI on this balostep store - I ordered a DJI product from them and got an order confirmation email but have not received any updates and now the site is not available. I emailed their support address in the confirmation email (a yahoo email address - yikes!) and never heard back so I followed up with Shopify yesterday (the platform that the site was running on). Haven't heard back from them yet.

Alas, I think this was too good to be true. Let me know if anyone else hears or receives anything ordered from this site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madrid